The Doering Institute provides a comprehensive program to help infuse trauma-informed care into your school culture. This is not a one-hour training session--it is a commitment to a shift in mindset and culture within your school to care for the most vulnerable students and encourage positive mental health, social emotional wellness, and compassion for others.
For schools that are committed to an investment in the future of students who have experienced trauma, TDI provides service packages that will assist you at every phase. While services can be purchased individually (e.g. training for administrators, staff training, or our culture assessment), the best value is in our comprehensive care package that gives us the privilege of working with you throughout the process, start to finish.
Our comprehensive package includes help at every step of the six-step process, including:
(1) Survey of school staff, with anonymized results and a comprehensive report for school leaders and the implementation team, including suggestions for how to address pain points and a practical plan for school leaders based on the results
(2) Self-paced, online training for school leadership, teachers, and staff with printable certificates of completion
(3) "Ask an expert" Q&A panel with TDI staff following the training sessions for school staff
(4) Resources for the collaboration phase and hands-on facilitation available if needed
(5) Follow-up surveys and reports to determine growth and areas for improvement
We offer significant discounts for schools purchasing the entire package because we believe that the process works best when the six-step plan is implemented in its entirety. There are discounts available for school districts that desire to implement the program in more than one school. Want a custom quote for your setting? Fill out the form below and we will send you a quote!